Oor renowned Client is looking for a Consultant to support its growing technical due diligence team specialising in renewable energy and utility infrastructure.
We are looking for an individual with excellent team working, organisational and communication skills who can take responsibility for delivering complex analytical and research assignments and working with others in the BIA team and wider Arup to deliver the highest quality, value driven transaction advisory services in the energy infrastructure space.
Our team advises on transactions across a broad spectrum of renewable power generation and utility network infrastructure harnessing a diverse range of skills and experience into concise and value driven advice for our clients. Within the team transaction experience includes onshore and offshore wind, solar and hydropower, electricity transmission and distribution and gas.
As a member of the team you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the highest quality work and analysis. You will be motivated and proactive in supporting our rapidly growing team working on large scale international projects with a focus on developing a business-oriented view on transaction opportunities.
You will be passionate about developing and deepening your own technical and commercial knowledge of the energy transition and sustainable investment in the Energy sector.
* Analytical Review ? You will be responsible for analysing data from infrastructure asset owners to support our due diligence and market views, you will be responsible for helping to shape thought leadership in key areas of energy infrastructure both within the UK and internationally.
* Project Delivery and Support ? You will also be responsible for supporting the delivery of projects operationally and assisting our Senior Consultants in the delivery of complex multi-disciplinary projects in line with Arup Quality Management processes.
* Winning Work ? You will be involved with pitching work to new clients and developing proposals alongside experienced team members, which will include market sector research.
* Sectoral knowledge ? You will be developing both broad and deep sectoral knowledge in some or all of the areas in which we operate and will be prepared to contribute this to enhance the performance of our team.
* Training and development ? You will be working towards chartership by a recognised professional body. We will support you with structured training both in terms of Arup systems, and specifically in relation to commercial and financial training required to operate in the M&A environment.
Wiedza, umiejętności i doświadczenie
* Masters level Degree in Engineering, Finance or Economics or similar with infrastructure experience
* Prior experience of due diligence on energy infrastructure assets.
* Excellent English verbal, written and presentational communication skills. Multiple languages also considered highly desirable.
* Excellent team working and leadership skills.
* A high level of commercial acumen.
* Strong planning and organisational skills.
* Strong networking and relationship management skills.
* Dedicated commitment to continuing professional development
* Expertise in areas of specialist knowledge ? examples of thought leadership and active participation in industry thinking.
* Willingness to travel.